iTunes have long been available for downloading on both Windows and Mac OS platforms. It’s not difficult to know that iTunes owns a large amount of resources containing movies, music, TV shows and so on. Although all of them are priced on different scale, free movies or video clips are offered for free download periodically on iTunes. This guide will show you how to download iTunes movies for free taking the iTunes 12.5 as example.
How to Download Free Movies on iTunes
1. Download and install the correct version of iTunes. Open iTunes after the installation is over.
2. Click “iTunes Store”on the upper right and you will get into the main interface where you can click “Music” or “TV shows” on the upper left menu.
3. In the right column you can see the option “Free on iTunes”. By clicking the option you will see a list of current free media on the main window including free songs and free TV episodes.
4. You can choose the movies you want to download. When you have downloaded the movies you can connect your PC with your iPhone devices or iPad to sync the movies so you can play the movies on your iPhone devices or iPad.
Nevertheless, if I want to transfer the iTunes movies into your Android phones or tablets for playback, what should I do then? If so is the situation, you can not directly transfer the iTunes movies into your Android devices for the Apple Fairplay DRM protection that restricts the movies. Therefore, if you want to play the movies on Android devices the important step is to remove the DRM protection then convert the movies to Android-friendly video format: MP4. But you will need a trouble-shooting video converter that can realize this. iTunes M4V Converter is a user-friendly video converter that can remove the Apple Fairplay DRM and convert iTunes movies in a fast speed and best quality. The guide following will show you how to remove Apple Fairplay DRM protection.
How to Convert iTunes Movies to Non-Apple Devices
Step 1. You should download and install the iTunes M4V Converter. Please download the software according to your system version.
Step 2. Import iTunes movies into the iTunes M4V Converter. You can click “Add Files” on the upper left to import iTunes movies. It is recommended that you should convert less than 5 movies once, cause the more movies you convert, the longer it takes.
Step 3. After all files added, you can start the conversion by clicking the “Convert” button on the top. The conversion will start and finish automatically. After the conversion you can open the output file to transfer the converted file to non-Apple devices for playback.
With the help of iTunes M4V Converter, you can enjoy iTunes movie on any devices you want. However, the iTunes M4V Converter can do more than just this, you can see also other features below.
Other features of iTunes M4V Converter:
- Break the 24/48 hours watching period on iTunes rental movies.
- Output 1080p/720p HD videos with 100% original quality preserved.
- Retain all AC3 Dolby 5.1 Audio, AD, audio tracks, subtitles and closed captions.
- Completely compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra and iTunes 12.5.5.