Not only Apple users, but also Window users can use iTunes to get access to music. That is to say, you don’t need a Mac or iOS device to enjoy Apple music.
Apple’s new all-you-can-eat music subscription service is available for Windows via iTunes, meaning anyone with the music playback software can enjoy millions of streaming songs and around-the-clock live radio from Beats 1. Before you start to play Apple Music on your computer, you need to install iTunes in your PC. Here’s a guide shows you how to get Apple Music on your Windows PC.
How to Get Apple Music on Windows
1.Visit the iTunes official website and select Download Now.
2. Open the installer and select “Next”.
3. Set your installation preferences and select Install.
4. Select Finish.
5. iTunes will open. Apple will ask if you agree to share details about your library. Select No Thanks or Agree.
6. Select the For You tab in iTunes.
7. Select “Start 3-Month Free Trial”.
8. Select either an Individual ($9.99) or Family ($14.99 for up to six users) plan. You won’t be billed until after the trial ends, and you can prevent getting charged by disabling auto-renew (after you successfully install iTunes in your device).
9. Enter your Apple ID and password. If you are still don’t have one, now it’s time for you to get one.
10. You’re all set! Feel free to peruse Apple Music’s live radio stations, connect artist pages and millions of wonderful songs.
More Tips: Avoid Getting Charged
Click your avatar at the top right of iTunes and select “Account Info” > “Settings”. Select “Manage” next to Subscriptions. In the Automatic Renewal section, select “Off”.
Are you seeking for other solutions to play iTunes music on Window? Is it possible to play iTunes music without re-downloading the music from iTunes over and over again? The answer is yes. And you can easily achieve that with the help of Apple Music Converter.
Remove DRM protection on iTunes music.
Convert iTunes audios to MP3, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA.
Keep ID3 Tags information in converted MP3 and M4A files.
Convert media files at up to 16X speed on computer.
Show the entire iTunes Library directly with conversion and output option.
By converting Apple Music to MP3 (or AC3, AIFF, etc.), Apple Music Converter enables you to play iTunes music anywhere and on any device of your liking, whether it is a smartphone, a digital music player or your computer.
Source: Laptop Mag