The iTunes top 100 songs chart list countdown includes the hottest and most popular music hits and singles from all musical genres including today’s hot pop, rap, rock, and country songs. To purchase any of the top trending songs and download the music, you must have Apple’s iTunes player installed on your system, or be browsing with an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. The chart of the current best-selling hot 100 song downloads on iTunes right now is updated daily and is for the top singles in the USA.
iTunes 2016 Top 100 Songs
- 24K Magic Bruno Mars
- Hallelujah Pentatonix
- I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker) ZAYN & Taylor Swift
- Bad Things Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello
- All I Want For Christmas Is You Mariah Carey
- Starving (feat. Zedd) Hailee Steinfeld & Grey
- Closer (feat. Halsey) The Chainsmokers
- This Town Niall Horan
- Don’t Wanna Know (feat. Kendrick Lamar) Maroon 5
- Let Me Love You (feat. Justin Bieber） DJ Snake
- Mercy Shawn Mendes
- Mary, Did You Know? Pentatonix
- Heathens twenty one pilots
- Blue Ain’t Your Color Keith Urban
- Scars to Your Beautiful Alessia Cara
- Million Reasons Lady Gaga
- The Greatest (feat. Kendrick Lamar) Sia
- Juju on That Beat (TZ Anthem) Zay Hilfigerrr & Zayion McCall
- Better Man Little Big Town
- Love Me Now John Legend
Here are the top 20 songs from the chart of iTunes top 100 songs. You can read the rest of the list in iTunes Top 100 Songs.
How to Remove DRM from iTunes Music
If you buy iTunes songs, it’s impossible to play the music on Samsung Galaxy tablet, Window Phone, MP3 player, Nexus, Kindle Fire and other compatible hardware devices because of Apple’s FairPlay DRM protection. So, what happens if you are not able to play DRM protected music on a non-iPod? And you can’t upload your purchased iTunes music to Amazon Cloud Player or Google Play Music. If you don’t authorize your computer with iTunes account, it won’t play these songs any more. So, it is necessary to use a DRM removal software to remove DRM protection from iTunes music and convert them to common audio formats including MP3, AC3, AIFF, etc.
Apple Music Converter is a must have program for you. With it, you can do the followings easily:
- Seamless iTunes Integration: Automatically pulls songs, cover art and playlists from iTunes when launched
- You can easily and completely remove DRM from any Apple Music track and take full control of Apple Music songs
- Convert DRM-locked Apple Music and iTunes M4P to DRM-free MP3,AC3,M4A, MKA, and FLAC
- Extract audio files from iTunes movies, music videos, TV shows, Podcast, etc.
- Play Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, Samsung, MP3 players, etc. without limitation, even if you unsubscribe Apple Music service