Play Music on Your Smart Phone
1. Press the Home button on your Gear Fit 2.
2. Touch Music Player.
3. The latest queued song in your playlist will display. To begin playing, touch play (►).
4. Here are the different controls of the music player.
Exporting Music From a Mobile Device to the Gear Fit 2
1.Open the Samsung Gear on your mobile device.
2. Touch Send music to Gear.
3. Touch Select tracks.
4. Choose a playlist you want to import. In this demonstration, touch Recently played.
5. Choose the songs you want to import by touching the check box. Then touch DONE.
6. From your Music Player on your Gear Fit 2, touch the settings icon.
7. Touch Music from: Phone.
Note: The Music from: Phone option will control music being played from the mobile device connected to the Gear Fit 2. The Music from: Gear option will play music from the Gear Fit 2.
8. Now your Gear Fit 2 will play the songs you have imported.
You might want to play any music on your Samsung devices. However, if you want to play DRM-protected Apple Music on your device, you might need some help from Apple Music Converter. You can only play Apple Music on Samsung Gear after ripping off the DRM code.
What can Apple Music Converter do?
- Convert iTunes music to MP3, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, and MKA.
- Remove DRM protection on iTunes music and audiobooks.
- Keep ID3 Tags information in converted files.
- Show the entire iTunes Library directly with conversion and output option.